Starting of 2022

 This year's goal is to attend as many in person vendor events as I can AND...to grow on-line.  

Saturday, February 26th will be the first event of many for this year.  For this event, I was actually contacted by them, rather than me reaching out to them.  It's a smaller venue, however, I'm ok with that for the first event of the year.  

In addition, I was also contacted to consign at a local shop, 2nd Chances Consignment and Boutique.  I am beyond excited for this opportunity.  I'm starting off with our Winter scents, then will expand to other products.  

Which brings me to the new bath bombs I've been working on... Paint Your Own bath bomb sets!  They are adorable and are sure to be a big hit at the shows.  They come in cute shapes and still come in a variety of scents.  Check them out on the website; they are now available!  

I've also been working on other items like emulsified body butters, body sprays and more.  

Here's to an exciting new year!  




Comments

  1. This blog is very helpful and informative for this particular topic. I appreciate your effort that has been taken to write this blog for us. homemade soap packing box

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts