I fordot (or forgot) lol

 So, I fordot (forgot) to post last night.  I also didn't have much to report that was new.  

I've continued to work on the website, shocker I know!  I've been tweaking verbiage among other things.  I have actually been getting sales!  I knew it was time, and this proves it to be true.  There may be adjustments along the way, like shipping costs, but it will all work out in time.  

I've added all of our products to Square so that when I do in-person shows, I can actually track what I've sold and in what quantity.  This will help me do better with tracking my inventory, go figure, lol.  

By the way, speaking of in-person shows, I will be in Litchfield on August 28th for those that are interested.  I have a show at the civic arena for an end of summer sale.  I've been there before and expect it to be fairly well attended.  

I have ordered more ingredients to make more shampoo bars.  I'm not sure if you are aware, but there have been a lot of ingredient shortages.  Most are for making bath bombs and shampoo bars, of course 2 of my very popular items.  Also, when we can order those ingredients, the prices have gong up CRAZILY!  But, so far, I'm still able to keep the pricing around the same.  Shampoo bars will go from $10 to $12, just so that you are aware.  I hate doing it but I don't have a choice if I want to keep making them... which I do want to keep making them!

I'll be making new wax melts soon, hopefully yet this week/weekend.  They will be in a new form.  Also, did you catch my live the other day?  I'm having a buy one, get one free of our older wax melts.  They are still amazing, I am just changing the way they look, and will be working on Fall/Winter scents.  For the buy one, get one free, it is through Facebook only.  I will not be doing this through Etsy or the website.  I will put a list together and post it on Facebook along with how many I have left of each scent and in what form they are in (clam shell or tart).  Once these are gone, I will only be making them in the new form, which you will see soon!  

I'm trying to streamline my processes too.  I'm kinda sporadic and need to have more of a process in place.  I love the creativity side of this business, as well as the selling side, but the business side of it isn't that fun, but is a must.   

Does anyone know of a good marketing person that could work on a flyer and actual marketing for my website?  Send them my way if you do.  I do what I can, but this is not my forte.  I'd at least like a little direction or opinion.  

I guess that's it for today.  I'm hoping to work on a video on me making shampoo bars soon.  And bath bombs.  And an Orange Pachouli soap.  I think I need 2 of me, LOL.

Laters!  


Comments

Popular Posts