I'm tired!!!

 What a great weekend, but am I tired.  We had all 3 littles here along with my daughter (auntie) that came home for the weekend.  It was great seeing everyone, but this empty nester is tired.  

What did we/I do?  

Well, I had a show at Rolling Forks Vineyard.  What a better way to show my products than at the farmer's market.  Now, don't get me wrong, I like the farmer's market, they gave me a chance to get my items out to the public (and continue to do so), but lets face it, people don't go to the farmer's market to buy soap.  

The Makers Market at the Vineyard was a nice place to be and actually, I did surprisingly well.  I will have to remake shampoo bars, which, you know, awesome!  And bath bombs were always a hit.  For those of you reading this that make bath bombs, have short videos on your phone or iPad to show your customers.  I would have lost a few sales had I not shown them the videos.  So worth it.  And, of course, I sold a bunch of soaps too, so yes!!!  That is what I'm out there to sell.  

I introduced a new item, oatmeal milk bath.  I didn't sell any... yet, but everyone was intrigued and said they would make amazing gifts.  So, I at least got them out there and now people know I have them.  They are in 7oz glass yogurt jars, come with a little wooden scoop, and a cork top.  

I think they look adorable!  







Anyway, I helped my daughter get a new car.  The one she was driving was not safe.  Hubbin said that the breaks didn't work (just replace maybe 6 months ago), and it shook and acted like it had a blown head.  So, I couldn't in good conscious send her back to the cities with a junky car.  So, she now is driving a 2015 Chevy Cruze.  Now I feel a little more comfortable with her driving around.  

Hubbin smoked and grilled St Louis style ribs... yummy!  Then, we took the littles to the county fair, let them ride on rides, and we ate way too much there too.  All in all we couldn't have asked for a better weekend.  


Auntie with 2 of the girls.  Aren't they all so cute!  

The youngest on the carousel.  











Tomorrow, back at working on the website.  A little at a time.  But, I'm getting closer.  Thanks everybody!  Have a great night.  

Comments

Popular Posts