Monday, August 9, 2021

A few reflections of today...

Today I've been working on my new website.  I am so excited to get it up and running, but I want it to really convey what BubbleHunter is about.  So, I'm taking my time to make sure this will happen.

I've been working on business cards, a new banner, & signage for shows to reflect the new and improved BubbleHunter Handmade Soaps and Bath Bomb Co.  

Did I mention we have a new name?  It better represents what we make.  Soap and bath bombs both take center stage anymore, so both had to be represented in the business name.  

I did a little video, testing the lather of the upcoming shave soaps.  Watch for updates on the posting of that.  

I signed up for another show, coming up in August.  I'll create a list for everyone to see where we'll be.  It's actually getting to be a long list for end of Summer and Fall, which makes me very happy.  

I finally ordered a custom logo'd soap stamp today.  I've really been wanting one since I started selling my soaps, and I finally did it.  Crazy thing is, I ordered it this morning, and I received a notification that it already shipped!  OMG, that was so fast.  I'm super excited to test it on some new soaps I'll be making.  

And, all work and no play makes for a pretty dull existence.  The Hubbin came home and our friend (a story for another day) came over and we took the bikes out for a little ride and went out to dinner.  

Working more on the website before it's time to turn in for the evening.  

Have a wonderful evening everyone, and I will check back with you tomorrow.  

Comments

Popular Posts