Today I've been working on finalizing the new banner, sandwich board, and business cards.  I think I've got them done.  What do you think?  Is there anything you'd change?  I still haven't pushed "order" so I have a little time to change something if it doesn't look right.  I'd love your honest opinions.  

I've also been working some on the website.  As you can see by the pictures, I have a domain name, YAY!!! It is under construction so that's basically all you'll see when clicking into it.  My goal is to take all new pictures for the website of all of my products... that will take a REALLY long time, lol.  Just kidding.  I'm considering leaving the items I have on Etsy there and only adding the new items onto the website for now.  When my listing expires on Etsy, then I'll transfer them over.  That way, it will be a clean transition from Etsy to the website.  

Not much else done today except normal household stuff.  I believe, rather than messing up my clean and sanitized kitchen, we will be heading to DQ in the corvette (yep, Hubbin bought himself a 1984 corvette) to have bbq's and ice cream.  

TTFN!  

 

Comments

Popular Posts