Website setup continued...

More work today on the website.  I'm pretty, how would you say this nicely... anal about aesthetics.  I do claim to be somewhat of an artist, well kind of.  I like uniformity and color, so it may take me a bit of time to get that accomplished.  But it's a marathon, not a sprint, right?  

I think I've got my "collections" decided on.  These will show on the home page and I didn't want uneven rows... that would drive me nuts!     

Anyway, not much else to report.   

I may be making a video soon on how I make my bath bombs.  I'm out of a particular scent and I see that someone is interested in them on Etsy, so I don't want to disappoint them.  I also have a show this weekend and my guess is, bath bombs will be a popular item, like always.   

So, that's it for now.  I may be MIA for a few days since I will have the littles, I have the show on Saturday, and it's fair time.  I guess I'll have to see how much time I have.  

Laters!  

Comments

Popular Posts