Websites - sheesh!

I'd like to think I'm somewhat tech savvy, but wow!  Working on Google analytics is a big pain in the you-know-what.  Site mapping, meta data... what?!?!?!  But, I think I finally got it.  Whew.  For those of you that aren't sure what this is for; it is so that when you enter BubbleHunter Soaps in Google, my website will actually come up.  

All of this and working my 9 to 5 (technically 7 to 7, but, tomato tomato (are they actually spelled the same???)).  

Now that I've got that icky part done, I will start entering items.  I have a few done, but I have a long way to go.  

That and planning for a show I have this weekend... Those of you interested, I will be at Rolling Forks Vineyard in Glenwood MN Saturday, August 14th from 10am to 3pm for the Makers Market.  

AAANNDD, the littles are coming over this weekend to stay with Auntie Jade.  All 3!!!!  

So, needless to say, it will be a busy weekend.  But it's all worth it.  

Comments

Popular Posts