Fall is coming!

Because Fall and Winter are coming, I've been working on new items for the seasons.  

NEW bath melts.  I can't say enough about how amazing these are.  They are full of butters and skin loving ingredients.  More will be added to the collection.

Shower steamers.  These are full of menthol and amazing aromatic fragrance and essential oils.  

Bath Bombs.  Fill your tub with the scents of Fall, and amazing skin loving ingredients like oats, oils, butters and clays.  

Soaps.  Well, of course soaps!  We have some soaps that are carrying over from last year.  Scents include Sparkling Snowflake, Cranberry Orange, Cranberry Fig, Frankincense and Myrrh, Eucalyptus Mint, Pumpkin Spice, and Cocoa Butter Cashmere.  We will be adding a few more, so stay tuned for them!

Pet Shampoo Bars.  Yes, you read that right.  I've sold many of these at Farmer's markets, and they are a hit!  Reviewers said that they rinse so clean from their pets coat and leave them smelling fresher.  These are made with pet friendly oils and ingredients like oats and bentonite clay.  And they are scented with pet friendly fragrance for that fresh clean scent.  

Shampoo and Conditioner Bars.  I have one, perhaps 2 more scents to make for Fall.  The new conditioner formulation is so amazing, you really won't want to miss it.  

I will be taking down some of our Spring and Summer soaps from our website, starting October 1st.  They will be for sale for those that want them.  Just message me either through the website or social media and I'll see if I have any in stock and will invoice you directly.  Shipping will be at customer's expense.

We still have a sale going on for select frosted & artisan soaps.  This will be happening through the end of September.  

Last thing for today is, I will be at an event on Saturday, September 11th, at Rolling Forks Vineyard from 10 to 3.  Come shop in person!  I'll have a bunch of the Fall items with me.  The next in person event will be October 23rd in Benson. 


 




Comments

Popular Posts