Inventory Management

 I know it's been a few but I've been working hard.  

I've made 5 new soaps for Fall.  Frosted Fir, Alpine Frost, Warm Flannel, Italian Biscotti, and Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Espresso.  All videos except PSCE are on YouTube for your viewing enjoyment.  

I've also purchased an inventory management program and have been busy entering purchases, recipes and batches.  Next up will be weighing and editing all remaining ingredients so that I can have more accurate tracking.  I must admit, it is taking quite some time but it will be well worth it in the end.

If you haven't noticed, I've also started blogging food recipes, so feel free to check them out.  

All of that and fulfilling orders, so everything has been going well.  

Here's a sneak peek of the Italian Biscotti soap.  It smells so yummy.  

Take care!



Comments

Popular Posts