Making Soap!

 I've been making soap for the past couple days for our new Fall/Winter line.  I have at least one more to go before editing and uploading videos.  

We will also have matching bath bombs for each scent, which I'm very excited for.  All of the soaps smell AMAZING!

I had planned on going to a vendor event on Sept. 11, but, unfortunately, I ended up with a tummy bug.  With what is going on nowadays, you can never be too careful, so I decided not to expose anyone to what ever it was.  Happily, I feel much better.

I've been trying to figure out a way to track inventory and ingredients better, and I have purchased a software called Soapmaker3.  So far working with it, I'm sure this is what I need to manage the business better.  

If you follow me on TikTok, Facebook or Instagram, you may have noticed the new bath bombs.  They are so cute!  We do have limited supplies, so get yours while they last.  I did post a quick video on TikTok (thebubblehunter) showing how fun they are to use in the tub.  Check it out here... https://www.tiktok.com/@thebubblehunter/video/7006439511852928262

That's all I have for now.  Thanks Everyone!





Comments

Popular Posts