Photo Editing

So I was using Adobe for my photo and video editing and have decided to go a different route for now.  

I like Adobe, however, the cost of Adobe suite wasn't justified enough for me since I only used one or 2 of the programs.  

I have recently uploaded the video on how I make my shampoo bars, here is the link - https://youtu.be/tzE0vvmgOz4

I used the new video editor for this video and actually, it wasn't significantly different than Adobe Premier Pro, which was very nice.  I still use my iPhone to take the video, so the actual quality of the picture shouldn't be any different, just how it's edited.  I considered getting a new video camera, however, I'm not sure it would be any better than my phone... Maybe I'm just being..... frugal?  Cheap?  A tight a**?  lol!!!

I did notice that when I used The Bath Bomb Press, the noise cancelling on the phone made it hard to hear me for a few seconds after, so I am looking into a microphone to use during the videos.  

I have edited quite a few photos on the website with the new photo editor, so I'd love it if you go check them out and let me know what you think - https://bubblehuntersoaps.com/

I know they say that for websites, you should have your main photos with a plain white background.  I actually don't like the look of that.  Maybe I'm weird.  But, it looks like the images are just floating there in a white void.  Like I said, maybe I'm weird.  

Anyway, I'm still working on photo edits.  If you check out the website, the Lip Balm and Shampoo and Conditioner Bars mostly have all white backgrounds, and the soaps have actual backgrounds.  I'd love for you to let me know your preference and thoughts.  Maybe some are too busy?  Maybe some images just need to be retaken all together?  

Don't forget to check out the YouTube video.  That picture of the person with soapy wet hair is actually me.  LOL!!!!!  






Comments

Popular Posts