Updates

 I know it's been a time since my last blog.  

I've been working on some new items, which you may have seen on the website.  We have some new bath melts that are AMAZING!  They're full of skin loving butters and add a little bubble to your bath water as well.  There will be more scents to come soon, so watch for them.

I'm also working on more Fall items that involve the bath tub, but that's all I'm going to say until I get them done.  The kiddos will really enjoy them!  

I continue to work on the website, which is coming along fantastically.  I've added a new page with all of the upcoming events, and now this blog is linked as well.  

Next is to keep working on marketing, social media, and more on YouTube.  I'll be editing a video soon so I can get that uploaded.  

I've gone to 2 events recently.  It always brings me joy to get to see how people respond to my products in person.  The majority of people say they are beautiful and the love the scents.  I continue to get comments like "they're too pretty to use..." which I guess is ok, but, I'd really love for you to purchase them and USE them.  I'm happy to make more; in fact, I love making soaps.  

I've focused on bath bombs and soaps for the most part.  I have stepped away from lotions for now.  I'd like to really develop a recipe that I think everyone will love, so, for now, I'm not offering them.  I will offer the lotion bars again soon because they are great the way they are.  

I guess that's it for now.  

Feel free to leave comments, or if you have any suggestions on what you'd like me to offer on my website, I'd be happy to see what I can do.  Or if you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them to the best of my ability.  

Have a great evening everyone!  


Comments

Popular Posts