Year End

I'm checking in to let everyone (those of you that read my blog) know what I'm up to.  

Currently, I will be making re-makes of Oatmeal, Milk, and Honey, The North Shore, and Activated Charcoal.  

Also, us that make soap the cold process way, have to think at least 2 months ahead.  So, 2 months from now will be Valentines Day.  I will be making a couple of soaps, that will be geared for Valentines Day but will not be specific so that any carryover will not be so obvious.  My goal is to make matching sets with either bath bombs or shower steamers and something else... maybe shampoo/conditioner sets... maybe something that isn't "consumable"... stay tuned.

I've got other projects in mind outside of soaping and bath bombs.  They will coordinate with everything, but I'm not going to give anything away just yet.  I will be testing prior to rolling it out.  All I can say to this is that I am very excited to see how these things turn out.  

Those of you that look at my website will probably see that I've been doing some updates.  I've been working on taking better pictures of all of the products.  They are colorful, and bold and are starting to represent BubbleHunter's brand more like I've been wanting.  I've signed up for Skillshare, which is an online learning program, which I have thoroughly enjoyed so far.   

I'm also looking into updating my packaging, of products and shipping.  I've never liked the idea of everything being in shrinkwrap.  It doesn't look very nice and, especially at in-person shows, you can't smell the product through the plastic.  Some items may just have to be in shrinkwrap but for the most part, I'm veering away from it.  


My goal is to whittle down the soap & bath bomb fragrance options.  I'd like to stick with around 10 total.  These 10 will most likely be limited edition with the exception of OMH, North Shore, & Activated Charcoal.  These will always be part of my collection.  

If you've read my partner blog, Cindy's Kitchen, you'll see that I'm on a weight loss journey.  I won't say anything here, but if you're interested, feel free to check that out.  

That's it for now.  I will check back with more updates before the end of the year!  

Comments

Popular Posts